We may ask for your consent to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where they are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested. You can withdraw any consent to the use of any cookies or manage any other cookie preferences by visiting our Cookies Centre. There are details of how to do this below. You can also withdraw any consent to the use of any cookies or manage any other cookie preferences by selecting ‘Manage Choices’ in the banner at the bottom of any page of our website or by clicking ‘Edit Preferences’ at the bottom left of any page. It may be necessary to refresh the page for the updated settings to take effect.
If you visit any Arxada website the Cookies Centre banner should appear towards the bottom of the page. At the Cookies Centre you’ll be given the option of agreeing to all cookies, rejecting all cookies (except for essential cookies – we’ll talk more about this below) or tailoring your cookie experience to suit your own browsing by clicking ‘Manage Choices’. If you click ‘Manage Choices’, you’ll see all of our cookies listed under the following headings:
1. Functional Cookies
2. Advertising Cookies
3. Performance Cookies
4. Required Cookies
You can click on either Functional Cookies or Advertising Cookies to get more detail on each of the cookies we use.
· Cookies – Small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies are then sent back to the originating web domain on your subsequent visits to that domain and allow the website to recognize your particular device or browser. Most web pages contain elements from multiple web domains so that when you visit the website, your browser may receive cookies from several sources. Cookies allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remember preferences and generally improve the user experience. They can also be used to tailor advertising to your interests through tracking your browsing across websites. There are several types of cookies:
o Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
o Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
o First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
o Third-party cookies are set by a third-party site separate from the site you are visiting. We try to provide more information about each third-party cookie in our Cookies Centre.
We may use the terms "cookies" or "similar technologies" interchangeably in our policies to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you.
We describe the categories of cookies which may be used by or on behalf of Arxada on its websites. Please note, that not all of the listed cookies are used on all of Arxada's websites.
Arxada uses Functional Cookies which are identified in the Functional Cookies section of our Cookies Centre. To access that click on Manage Choices, then Functional Cookies. That will then give you a list of the Functional Cookies that we use.
Advertising Cookies are used by advertising companies to serve personalised ads more relevant to your interests. The companies behind them may also share information with other people including social networks and they may record your interactions with some of the ads - for example, because that might be part of their agreement with the advertiser or because they are paid in relation to the number of people who click on or see the ads.
Again, the advertising cookies on Arxada websites include cookies from Google – please see our comments about Google above. There are also Facebook cookies and cookies from LinkedIn who again may aggregate the data that they obtain from these cookies with other data they hold on you.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These cookies are necessary to the operation of our sites, services, applications, and tools. They are sometimes called ‘Essential Cookies’. This includes technologies that allow you access to our sites, services, applications, and tools, which are required to identify irregular site behaviour, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security, or that allow you to make use of our functions, saved search, or similar functions.
You can see the required cookies that Arxada uses by visiting our Cookies Centre and clicking on Required Cookies
· You can visit the Cookies Centre to set your preference and to disable Functional Cookies, Advertising Cookies, and Performance Cookies.
· You can click on the ‘Reject All’ button on our website to disable Functional Cookies, Advertising Cookies, and Performance Cookies.
· If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to set your web browser to allow you to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your browser. If your browser is set to reject cookies, websites that are cookie-enabled will not recognize you when you return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser may tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies. To find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
· In our Cookies Centre we have listed the names of the cookies themselves and their source so that you can easily identify and disable them if you want to through your browser controls.
After your initial visit to the website, we may change the cookies we use. Our Cookies Centre will always allow you to know who is placing cookies, for what purpose and give you the means to not accept them through our Cookies Centre or otherwise disable them so you should check it from time to time.
In addition to the cookies shown in our Cookies Centre, we use technologies that store information in your browser or device using local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These are used to enhance your user experience, for example, by storing your user preferences and settings. These technologies are similar to browser cookies but can store more complex data than simple text. They can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device. To find out more about local shared objects or how to disable them, please click here http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
This Cookies Policy only relates to your use of our websites.
We may update this Cookies Policy and we would encourage you to review the policy from time to time to stay informed about how we are using cookies. This Cookies Policy was last updated on 10 July 2023.
© 2023 Arxada AG. All rights reserved.